Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Business Wish List

I will continue to add links that I think will benefit all of you. I recently added the Business Wish List link (located on the right) and I want to make sure you understand how it works. Once you click on the link you will be brought to the Insurance Sales Library Store. The links located on the bottom are as follow.

1) The Insurance Sales Library Store: Illustrates the books on my wish list that I'll be buying in the near future. I'll provide reviews for those books, as well as current books that have benefited me.

2) Shopping Cart: If you want to purchase any of the books this is where they will be listed.

3) The Insurance Sales Library Home: Takes you to the main blog web page.

4) About Us: Self explanatory.

The first review will be up shortly.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics